For years I did MyPoints to earn free CVS gift cards, but earlier this year in an effort to save my time online for posting at Simply CVS I quit doing it, but have recently begun to use them again and wanted to share with you what you can do to earn points at MyPoints.
From their website:
- Earn Points for doing what you already do online: shopping, reading emails, playing games, searching the web, taking surveys, and more!
- The more you do, the more Points you'll earn.
- Shop or Book Travel
- All the stores and brands you already love and trust are in one place, making shopping, booking travel and earning Points a breeze.
- Find the best products, prices and deals.
- Redeem Rewards
- Use your Points to get gift cards for nearly 100 different stores and restaurants -- or enjoy gas cards, airline miles and hotel discounts. You pick the rewards you want.
- Gift cards are quickly delivered to your door, free of charge
It takes 1700 points for a $10 CVS gift card, 3800 for $25 and 7200 for a $50 card--other gift cards cost less, some cost more. I have read of many reports of people getting a $50 gift card of one type or another monthly from MyPoints; I think I got about $10 every other month. They offer Gift Cards from 75 different merchants.
Disclosure: Links in this post are affiliate links. By sharing affiliate links we can earn extra for packing shoeboxes. We only share what we trust.