- Usually the couple of weeks leading up to a holiday many printable coupons for candy are issued.
- Printable grocery coupons usually have an expiration date 30 days after they are printed.
- It's a good idea to print them as soon as you see them--they often disappear quickly. Then save them for a great pre-holiday sale or post-holiday clearance.
- You can almost always print two of each coupon per computer.
- Many grocery stores double coupons making the savings even greater.
- The two coupon widgets on Simply Shoe Boxes (part way down the page in the left hand column) update in real time as new coupons become available. I check these out every day or two and it saves time from going to the full coupon pages and looking thru the dozens there--they also lead directly to the coupon I want to print when clicked on.
Here are a few that are currently available that will work for Operation Christmas Child shoe box gifts (only hard candy & gummies, no chocolate):
|$1.00 off 2 Holiday LifeSavers or Skittles bags|
|$1.00 off when you buy any TWO bags of WONKA® SweetTarts® Holiday Gummies, 11oz|
|$2.50 off when you buy any THREE WONKA® Fun Books or Butterfinger® Play Books, 4oz or larger|
|$2.50 off when you buy any FOUR bags of NESTLÈ® or WONKA® Holiday Candy, 8oz or larger|