I don't have a lot of time to spend right now so I go for the quick earning opportunities, but there are dozens of ways to earn even more Swag Bucks with a little or a lot more time invested. There are members who earn Amazon Gift Cards all year and do all of their Christmas shopping for free. It just depends on the time available to each person.
Below is a quick overview of what I spend my time on at Swagbucks to ensure
at least one $10 CVS gift card each month or $15 in Amazon gift cards. I buy stuff for my shoe boxes at both places.
How I easily earn 1405 Swag Bucks per Month
This is more than enough for a $10 Store GC (1000 Swag Bucks); or it is more than enough for three $5 Amazon gift cards (450 each) for less than 5 minutes a day (approximate times are listed below beside each action).
- Searches - (3 minutes) 33 Swag Bucks daily [Average]
- I use the Swagbucks search engine for any site I want to visit until I win one.
- I almost always win three searches a day.
- Swagbucks seems to "release" winning opportunities throughout the day and by checking the fans' chatter on their Facebook page you can easily find out if "dubs" or "trips" or sometimes even "quads" are being won (two/three/four search wins). Fans will even tell you what they searched to win it and often others try the phrase and sure enough, they win, too, but not always.
- Many are for 7 or 9, but I win enough 11's and megas to average 33 per day each month.
- Daily Poll (5 seconds) - 1 Swag Buck daily
- This is a one question poll with up to five answers.
- It is easily found thru the link on the right hand side of the Swagbucks homepage or by hovering over the "earn" tab at the top left side.
- Swagbucks members can submit polls and if theirs is used they earn 100 Swagbucks. I did this once and they used it--an easy 100 SBs. You can submit a poll to firstname.lastname@example.org (one question with up to six answers).
- NOSO (10 seconds) - 2 Swag Bucks daily
- Scroll thru the No Obligation Special Offers each day clicking on the button at the bottom of each page.
- There are usually about a half dozen to go thru.
- It is easily found thru the link on the left hand side of the Swagbucks homepage.
- Toolbar Use (no time) - 1 Swag Buck daily
- By installing the Swagbucks toolbar each day you turn on your computer and open the browser you earn one Swag Buck.
- Special Offers on Homepage (25 seconds) - Average 5 Swag Bucks daily (I have been averaging way over this the last week or so, but wanted to be conservative in my figures)
- Down the center front of the homepage are special earning opportunities.
- Once a day I scroll thru these and see if there are any I want to do--once again, they must be free, quick and easy.
- I use a split screen with Swagbucks on one side of my monitor and my other open window on the other. This way if there is a video to watch I can watch it while working on something else and it won't take any more time.
- Swagbucks Mailbox Offers (15 seconds) - Average 3 Swag Bucks daily (I have been averaging way over this the last week or so, but wanted to be conservative in my figures)
- I check my mailbox (found at the top of the homepage) once a day for special earning opportunities.
- I usually find one to do about every other day.
- I only choose the simple, quick offers.
- Swag Codes (1 minute) - Average 25 a week
- These are given out at different times during the day (usually late afternoon or evening) and can be found in the SB toolbars, widgets, blog, Twitter or on Facebook.
- They are only good for a limited time--usually a couple of hours
- Swagbucks often have Swag Code extravaganza days where they release many codes throughout the day and I often get a few of those.
- Swagbucks has now allowed people to share the active codes--so many bloggers will share them on their FB page, so you may be able to find one that does to easily keep up with them.
At times, I have had referrals, too, which helped me earn more Swag Bucks. If someone signs up thru your referral link you earn when they earn from searching online only--up to 1000 Swag Bucks.