|Click image to see it larger.|
- Estimate of how many we need is at the top (guessing on approx. 100 boxes)
- Total on hand is next (line 4)
- Updates automatically each time a number is added in lower line.
- Shopper records date/name/specifics & number.
- Each category has its own page.
As the year proceeds if we are close to our goal for 100 boxes in all categories I will go in and increase the number needed on line 3 and we will keep shopping. I am hoping this system keeps us from having 200 stuffed animals and only 50 toothbrushes when it comes time to pack. It is also to help us not to overbuy when we find a great deal. I'll let you know how it works out. Meanwhile, if you missed my earlier posts on how we are organizing our purchases you may want to check them out here: My Shoe Box Stockpile Organization.