- Cut Fleece 7" x 50"
- Feed a piece of ribbon thru the jingle bell loop -- about 3" of ribbon, depends on how long you want the ribbon on the bell.
- With right sides together fold scarf in half with jingle bell on the inside at fold and some of the ribbon hanging out (this ensures you will catch it when sewing)
- Stitch across--back stitch across ribbon for added stability
- If using a sewing machine, you may need to use a zipper foot or move the needle position as the bell wants to get in the way, depending on how long you want your ribbon to be. I did mine dangling about 3/4" from the end and moved my needle position to be able to sew it
- Repeat on other end
- Turn right side out
- Lay flat and stitch near top of the edge of the folded part
- Tuck it into a shoe box to pass it on to a special child!
Fabric provided by The Fabric & Yarn Lady on Etsy.
Design and instructions copyright Simply Shoe Boxes. Please enjoy using this design for your personal use and for gift giving.